Monday, January 18, 2010

Buy Camping Gear What Hiking And Camping Gear Should I Buy?

What hiking and camping gear should I buy? - buy camping gear

Ok here's the scoop ...
I would like to give you with hiking and camping with my wife. I currently have no gear. What should I buy? I have about $ 800 for labor. I think that camping in 3 seasons, spring, summer and autumn (only in winter, perhaps). I need two person tents, for him and her, sleeping bags and backpacks, he and she. I'm looking for the team lead with a rise of 2-4 days. Where to go backpacking internally or externally. What is the difference? Is there a tent in good weather my price range? I think he had a kind of sleeping bag like mummy. Once again, although I'm sure. Brands with the reasons for the purchase would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment