Sunday, January 17, 2010

Snowflake Pendant Is This A Nice Diamond Pendant And Is It Worth The Price?

Is this a nice diamond pendant and is it worth the price? - snowflake pendant

For our first Christmas together, I decided to buy my girlfriend a diamond snowflake pendant.

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=202938&CategoryID=9569&LinkType=PDPZ1

I know it is on the use of the collar will be limited during the winter months, but worth the cost? with the rebate, I bought the 220 W Trailer delivery costs. Besides, what do you think of the trailer? I think the price of $ 500 is not legitimate, and is a ploy to attract customers.

I'm a college kid with no knowledge on the basis of the jewelry, but I thought it looked good Flake. Do you think your original?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pretty, it will not be limited for use in winter, because they mean something to her:)

Anonymous said...

The pretty, it will not be limited for use in winter, because they mean something to her:)

Anonymous said...

soo it's worth. I own this piece, and it's beautiful. Years ago, I could use it whenever they want! Id get it if you delete it. is a beautiful necklace

Anonymous said...

The pretty, it will not be limited for use in winter, because they mean something to her:)

Anonymous said...

Estimate of the value of diamonds, click here.
http://www.etoolsage.com/Calculator/Diam ...

Post a Comment