Saturday, January 23, 2010

Norway Wallpaper I Am Trying To Find A Wallpaper That Looks Like A Castlewall For My Bedroom?

I am trying to find a wallpaper that looks like a castlewall for my bedroom? - norway wallpaper

Dear All. I'm trying desperately to set a background image that looks like a castle wall in my room. I googled like a stone wall paper, and we saw at the online stores in the United States, Britain, Germany and Norway ... I have a business in the U.S., but don `t ship to Norway: P Does anyone know an online store, the wallpaper wallpaper that looks like stone (stone castle sold)?

Thank you in advance for any reply.

Trinidad.

5 comments:

♥chipche... said...

http://girlsthemebedrooms.com/princess/c ...

♥chipche... said...

http://girlsthemebedrooms.com/princess/c ...

Pinky572 said...

Try to paint! The mural gray and then with a darker shade of the squares of the gray color, but it is a kind of disorder or irregular. Use a brush in bulk (so that the bristles will be disseminated when it is pressed down) and put some dark paint on a sheet of paper, then dip the brush in a bit. Then rub constantly brush into the paper plate, then slide it easy to rest a little. Wipe the brush on a stone at a time, but be sure to do so far, it looks like a shadow, powder, or just old stones. Take a brush and dip the end in black or dark gray and random cracks in the walls, some up to make the whole wall, some shorter than the stone that changes, it seems, really.

I <3 Smurfs!!! said...

hey wallpaper indtead - U Pallars SobirĂ  DIY --- assistance that really cool
I have it on a channel --- Art confetti mixed with white glue - were just like plaster or Paris, together --- and make the design of Bricky in the wall of his own, very messy - - but really worth it - - and when it dries - U Pallars SobirĂ  tone gray color, medium textured sand (colors outside home)

I hope that helped

Peachie said...

Call the service of a Home Depot in your area and ask if there is a way for you especially for him. But also ask if there are charges for the return, if you change your mind or to just not like the time has come!

Post a Comment