Friday, February 19, 2010

Bfn With Clearblue But Pregnant Stupid Clearblue BFN!!!!!!?

Stupid Clearblue BFN!!!!!!? - bfn with clearblue but pregnant

Feeling tired and sicky af buggered off so I thought I would take a test that only the absence of something! has some light blue and did not come with a BF pregnant! I just wanted to share my rant! I knew that it expected that it would be kind! Ahhh well, another 2 weeks!

In any case, nobody has the time to visit AF was so sure that she was pregnant? or whether they or not?

3 comments:

BAILEYSQ... said...

Ive had symptoms of pregnancy, feeling short of sickness and fatigue, breathing and felt sure that she was pregnant, my time is Tuesday, took a first response test today say they can not earn a value of 6 days to early, but a BFN! The so frustrating, I know how you feel xx

Good Luck x

divine intervention said...

It is the story of my life. I was a pharmacy with all the pregnancy tests that I have in stock too!

I was so sure that I was now Preggers. My cycles generally run 28-30 days. I was on CD41 and still no time. This morning I did a test and a BFN. Three hours later came a'knockin AF. I was so excited, especially because my husband and I have a promise to another, as you become pregnant before the end of the year.

An increase in my dose of Clomid pinched my bike. I started Vitex pills to my cycles, and 2 days later it was to regulate my AF. Vitex really think it had something to do.

♥ Baby Doll & Bambino 26/12 ♥ said...

Sorry to hear that Hun exactly the same thing happens to me when I'm really, if heartbreaker, it was my month, my af was posted on Monday through and had my period yesterday, I was late symptoms was 3 days prego, but came in my time does not like? Good luck to all trying.xxxx

Post a Comment