Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Watch School Boy Crush Torrent Do I Have A Boy Crush On Robert Pattinson?what Does It Mean?

Do I have a boy crush on robert pattinson?what does it mean? - watch school boy crush torrent

I am a man. While I was sitting with some friends for lunch my friends about it. He said: "I think he is looking for a good man. My Idol, I wished that I like him." They said I was a child, as I have. I also always see videos on YouTube and try to imitate what he speaks, dresses and behaves. as if the practice of his position and how your seat. I did it because all the girls in my school are obsessed with him, so I just try to be like him, so they love me. What do they mean by an arrow, boy?

THX

13 comments:

cheerchi... said...

ok a crowd "boy" just means you're like a big fan and it's like you want, but not really what I am saying that your taste, which is owned by her, it sounds like you and me too, so do not to be the blame as he, I think everyone should try, shall be like him haha:) I hope to clarify for you and when you say, act STOP to as the

<3gm said...

Well, I do not know, bruised boy. but you would not
be like him, because all the girls like him.
and it is not good, anyway. it's really ugly and not
Shower or shave. So, if you want to act like someone who is really evil
then go. but not me.

"I hope to help you.

pikab00 said...

lol, since he does not like, but I think you know but do not try to act like it, to get girls to be themselves and a girl, it's a view that:)

Stupid Butterfliee said...

In other words, hard, they say they are gay. are not likely to be what you want is like him. I think she likes girls like Selena Gomez and act like them and stuff:)

♣Read, Read,Read!® said...

U'm not just a child and I think that is true, and I imitate him, but not as much as you do.

Shelby-Lou xx 9 said...

That is, I think, gee ... bah this is good as his personailty and garbage, but if your attraction to him, so it's a whole boat tro.

jennifer... said...

Not all children know when a man is beautiful. If you think it is so hot, then you have a helping heart. to its normal temperature idolize someone.

Mrs Pattinson said...

Boy Crush route to the same sex and want to see him be.

laurr said...

Do not like Himmler. Do you even if you do not like you. then arent worth it.

shelby said...

her jealousy of him and how it is, and wants to be like him.

Allyson ! (: said...

uh, no, it just means you want to be like him and me n my friends, as well:)

♥Ɲїkkї ♥ said...

how he, as he can see, I think not only a fan of this genre =)

I Love Star said...

Obsession
but I am 2 =):

Post a Comment