Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Soak Legs What Is The Best Way To Prevent Razor Burn, Ingrown Hairs, And Irritation On Super Sensitive Legs?

What is the best way to prevent razor burn, ingrown hairs, and irritation on super sensitive legs? - soak legs

My skin is very, very sensitive. When I was young, I was stung many infected hair follicles, which appeared coarse. Now I've learned to manage it better. I use a razor for sensitive feet, bathe in the bath before shaving, use Aveeno shaving gel to prevent swelling and irritation will result. No matter what I try to burn my legs back and itch when you're done, ingrown hairs are numerous, and small shaving cuts the knife (do not try to) re-use. Has anyone either before or after shaving or products that contribute to it? Are there any measures being taken, could to prevent this? Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment