Thursday, February 11, 2010

Church Welcome Package Examples Tithe Of 1%?

Tithe of 1%? - church welcome package examples

I just signed up for a church. Included in the welcome package is a graphical representation of the Tenth of 1% to 5% amounts to income. My income is only $ 8000.00 per year and the amount of my minimum bid is $ 80.00 for one year, that's all you can afford.

Another member of the church told me that the secretary of the church that I am disabled and low-income and say that all the money that was expected would eliminate.

But could it hurt. However, only give 80 per year I would feel bad. I do not want anyone to know that I am disabled and low income do not feel sorry for me, or look down. But once again, you can do the same with the amount of my tithing.

What would you do? or not? Spill your courage and information Finanical Secretary of the exemption or the small number and use you look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment